Blog Archive

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blue Headlights

Blue Headlights - These are to make it better to see the road at night but this post is a bashing of sorts of them. I can not stand them and if they made it a law to have them, I would get arrested for using my old ones. I am sorry but being on the receiving end of these, is blinding. I do not have night vision and drive just fine at night. I can even take the high beams of a big rig coming at me but these things are just piercing to my eyes. If you guys would just put them in the high beam slots (seen a pickup with this) that way when approaching another car you can lower the beams to regular lights and not blind the oncoming cars. But using those as regular headlights are to much, even when there is a divider between the lanes. They are also very bright from behind also.

Next bashing lol - These cars and trucks that go down the road with their fog lights on and there is no fog is also a problem. Some of those fog lights can be very blinding too. Please turn them off. Think of the others on the road and some of these roads are narrow enough as is and in a two lane area there really is no where to go when blinded. I know if I am having troubles with these kind of lights being to bright then what about the people out there that are far more sensitive to them than I am. Please help and cut down on the brightness of these lights. I think if you need that much light going down the road at night then should you really be out there? Take care everyone.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward for more updates.

    ReplyDelete