Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers, Set of 3


Need a strainer that can be used on the finer foods in the kitchen? Well I believe these could do the job for you.

This is a set of  hand held stainless steel mesh strainers by Bellemain and you get the 3 different sizes to help with many different kinds of kitchen straining duties.

From straining loose leaf teas (that my mom likes and shares with me), to pastas and most sifting of dry ingredients as well. These 3 will probably take care of almost all those needs.




Upper left area of picture.
Even when rinsing tiny grains of quinoa.
These mesh strainers are well build and just the right sizes, with the thicker outer ring around each one giving them more strength and stability when resting on a cup, bowl, or pan. There is a long handle at one end and a nice thick short loop at the other to help them rest on something with a larger opening than their size and for hanging from if you prefer. The mesh is very smooth and easy to clean. I just rinse and then put in the dishwasher. Due to the mesh all you need to do to dry them is the backs gently with a towel or paper towel.

I use all three a lot but the small one mostly for making my teas and the large one for placing over an old pan to dump foods I cook in oils from extra drainage while I do more frying or prep of our dinner plates. So I do get a ton of use out of these 3 mesh helpers.

I have not been able to try the powdered sugar trick in these as of yet but pretty sure it will work great.

They also come with a limited lifetime warranty. What more could you need with these?

Do I think they are a great buy? Yes I do. I get so much use out of them, I reach for them without even thinking sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment