Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

NUTRIGOLD Whole-Food Women's Multi Gold Multivitamin

For this review I need to give you a little medical background on myself to better understand my opinions of this product. I do not have medical insurance at this time and have not been able to see a doctor for a confirmation, but after much research on my symptoms, I do believe that I suffer from Fibromyalgia. Now I am not going to go into great detail and bore all of you but in a nutshell it is characterized as chronic pain throughout the entire body. Some days are tolerable and some worse but you always feel pain. I take warm showers due to any temps higher than that just feel like a painful burn to my skin.

Now in also doing my research, I have found that there are some vitamins out there that can really help to calm some of the pain and I have been taking many each day to help lower the pain level I feel and I have to tell you they have helped.

But to give this product a fair trial and review, I stopped taking all that I normally take as soon as I was informed that I was being sent this product for review. It was hard but I wanted to make sure that all I had been taking was out of my system giving this Whole-Food Multivitamin Supplement with Minerals and Co-Factors a fair and complete chance to prove themselves. 

This is a multivitamin for women that contains no synthetic vitamin isolates found in most products on the market. They are a complex of nutrients concentrated from certified organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs using a patent-pending process and ActivFood nutrients cultured in nutritional yeast. They are safe and gentle without the metallic aftertaste. No GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides. Now I am not sure what all that means but I do like the fact that there is nothing artificial or synthetic about these vitamins. These can also be taken with or without food and I do like that too. It's not always easy to eat when you take your vitamins. These vitamins contain so much that they support you from Head-to-Toe. The label clearly lists everything within these vitamins and how much to take daily.

Now my thoughts about the effects this vitamin had on someone that takes so many a day just to function. I have to say after comparing the label to what I normally take a day, there are a few missing in the Whole-Food Women's Multi Gold that I normally take but even without those daily the results were pretty good. I only took the 3 a day recommended on the bottle for exactly 25 days and even with the missing vitamins that were not contained in this bottle, I still did well. I had a few more days of pain but still not at a high level as I would if I had not taken any vitamins at all. I did not have any bad taste or reaction from these vitamins at all. I am very happy with their performance and effects. I really have to say these are worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment