Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights


When I found these little lights that run on batteries, I thought to myself, "Here is another strand of so called bright lights that work for hours on batteries - yeah right". Yes I have to say I was a doubter. So many out there make that claim only to let you down on the power or amount of battery time. 

So I figured that I would go ahead and get these to try out. If nothing else I could find some use for them like sprucing up my review pictures every now and again.



When they arrived in their little small box, I opened it to find an even smaller package with the battery pack attached to a strand of tiny bumps (the actual lights-above picture shows how small) and a card with all the info about these lights. Very compact and now I was an even bigger doubter.





But my job is to review them and that is what I was going to do. So I loaded the battery pack up with 3 of my rechargeables and turned on the switch. Wow they worked! They were bright too, and I had the room light up with living room lights too. These little bumps were amazing. They actually light up. I have to say now I was amazed.



I then thought that sure they are bright as a group but as soon as you stretch them out things would look different. They did. They were still bright and still looked great.



The strand is an ultra thin wire in silver with 20 LED lights on a 7 foot strand with 4 inches in between each light. Being built into this wire makes them great for so many projects, decorations, arts and crafts and can also be wrapped around items for ready easy hold. I found these lights to be fun and easy to use. So many ideas come to mind to use these for.






As you can see in these pictures, my dinning room lights were on and you can still see how bright they light up the subject matter. This company has many sizes and colors to fit just about any need or want too.


I have to say these are worth the money and are truly great fun. I will be using this set as an enhancer to some of my pictures included in my review posts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment