Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA



Garcinia Cambogia Supreme at 1400 Mg where most are only at 1000 Mg making these the highest HCA concentration of this kind of product. There are no additives, no soy, and no stimulants either. This product is also free of fillers, wheat, eggs, and fish. It uses a vegetable capsule without binders while mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption every body needs. There are no contaminants, fillers, binders, or toxins and the quality and safety are the primary focus for all of the Life & Food branded products. 

This weight loss supplement is made with premium quality ingredients to promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without giving you an jitters like some supplements on the market do. 


How it helps to burn fat is the HCA is the key component that helps reduce glucose absorption which leads to fat reduction. The optimal dosage helps suppress the appetite while helping to burn fat and curb emotional eating. It also clinically proven to block the stress hormone cortisol.

Now with all the technical information out of the way, I can tell you my first hand experience while using this product. The suggested use as a dietary supplement is to take two (2) capsules once a day or for maximum strength, take two (2) twice a day and for best results take capsules 20 - 30 minutes before a meal with at least 8 oz of water. (Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a day). Always drink lots of water especially when taking any kind of weight loss product. I have been using it for about three weeks now and only taking the two capsules a day and have not changed my eating habits at all. I have not done any massive exercise due to I am really unable to but I have been doing a little about every 2 days as my body can take it. 

I have not had any jittery feelings or upset stomach from taking this product. I have not had any bad taste or left over gassy feeling from this product either. I have taken them everyday as I said for about three weeks now with very light exercise every two days and eating the same as I always have but found that I was slowly eating less each day. I still ate what I normally do but was not as hungry throughout the day. I found that I was able to drop 6 lbs in that short of time without starving. I would have to say that so far this product seems to be helping me slowly take some weight off. I do look forward to continuing to finish this bottle and see what the end results will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment